In just over a month I’ll be touching down in Edinburgh for three weeks of cultural immersion. Auld Reekie, as it used to be known, is one of the most interesting and beautiful cities in Europe. Many of my recent posts have touched on intriguing aspects of this beguiling city, and maybe they’ve started you thinking about making a quick jaunt over to bonnie Scotland.
I’m happy to announce that I can help you out!
HomeAway Holiday-Rentals and Traveling Savage are offering one lucky reader/visitor the chance to win a week’s stay in a luxury two bedroom apartment in Edinburgh, property 714625, which is within 10 minutes walk from the famous Princes Street. Set in a great location for enjoying all that this vibrant city has to offer, this lovely apartment near the city center offers the best of both worlds.
With Wi-Fi access, underground parking, and access to a private gym and concierge service, this apartment has the feel of a luxury hotel, with all the benefits of home. There is a double bedroom with ensuite, a twin room and separate second bathroom, plus a comfortably furnished living room with flatscreen TV, DVD player, and iPod dock. French windows from the living room and the master bedroom lead to a large decked garden terrace, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee or glass of wine after a busy day sightseeing.
HomeAway Holiday-Rentals lists over 180 properties to rent in and around Edinburgh, and over 220,000 properties worldwide, from cozy cottages to large luxury villas and chateau.
Terms & Conditions
- All entrants must be over 18 years old.
- No cash equivalent is available and the prize-winner is responsible for all travel and other costs, including any security or damage deposits required by the owner.
- The prize is dependent on existing availability, excludes the period over Christmas and New Year, and must be booked within 12 months of receiving notification of the prize.
How to Enter
Entering is easy, just:
- Opt-in to HomeAway Holiday-Rentals’ newsletter (look to the widget on the right side of the page).
- Comment on this post (and mention how you’d spend your time in Edinburgh, if you feel like it).
The window to enter this contest closes at 11:59PM CST on Thursday, February 24. I will randomly select a winner from the comments using random.org, and I will notify the winner via e-mail on Friday, February 25.
I can’t wait to see who gets a chance to follow in my footsteps through Edinburgh’s mysterious wynds and closes. Good luck!