You’ve been on the road for weeks and you smell like an abused gym shower towel. Maybe it’s not the language barrier giving you trouble after all. Traveling certainly puts a strain on good hygiene, but it doesn’t need to.
As a small thank you to all of you who’ve been following Traveling Savage, I’m giving away a dopp kit (aka sponge bag in the UK) filled with travel-size men’s hygiene products courtesy of the fine folks at AXE. The kit includes the full line of TSA-compliant Twist travel products and a number of other travel must haves all packaged in a handy toiletry bag. See the details below for a chance to win.
How to Enter
- “Like” the Traveling Savage Facebook fan page. Click the button on the right or go to Traveling Savage on Facebook.
- Sign up for my RSS feed.
- Leave a comment about where around the world you (or your significant other) plan to use the AXE products.
- The contest ends on Friday, July 23 at 5pm. I will then randomly select a winner from the comments using random.org.
- I will contact the winner via e-mail to get shipping details.
- One entry per person please.
Listening to: Outkast – So Fresh and So Clean
Full disclosure: AXE sent me a collection of standard- and travel-size products from their Twist line for testing purposes.