Flashbulb Memories – San Francisco, California

Post image for Flashbulb Memories – San Francisco, California

How fast four days can transpire. My trip to San Francisco has come and gone, but not without some memorable moments and great experiences. I had a great time visiting Adam (brother) and Ruth (his girlfriend) with Ryan (my friend). Be sure to check back for my take on the city by the bay. In the meantime, here are a few flashbulb memories of San Francisco.

Inside the Little Shamrock pub

*****

Bay to Breakers

*****

Chinatown

*****

Down on Haight Street

Have any favorite memories of San Francisco? I’d love to hear about them or see them!

SimonNo Gravatar August 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Hope you made it to the Mission district for a burrito or two!

Keith SavageNo Gravatar August 21, 2012 at 8:20 AM

No worries there. I’ve had far too many burritos in SF.

martaNo Gravatar May 21, 2010 at 1:51 AM

it seems like we missed out a great fun event

KeithNo Gravatar May 21, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Hi Marta – there’s always next year!

GrayNo Gravatar May 20, 2010 at 9:15 AM

That Bay to Breakers photo is WILD! Can’t wait to read all about it.
.-= Gray´s last blog ..10 Tips for Hiking Alone Safely =-.

KeithNo Gravatar May 20, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Working on my first video…it’s taking me a little longer.

CandiceNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM

I’ve seen photos of Bay2Breakers, and I MUST attend next year!
.-= Candice´s last blog ..The Best Dive Pub Ever Found, the Inn of Olde =-.

KeithNo Gravatar May 20, 2010 at 9:29 AM

You’d love it!

kyleNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Yes, the Bay to Breakers! What a fun race. I don’t see any old naked dudes in the picture, so maybe they cracked down on the nude runners.

I’ve done the race twice, once as a smurf painted head-to-toe with blue paint and once in a full penguin outfit. Good times.
.-= kyle´s last blog ..Homesickness is a Bitch =-.

KeithNo Gravatar May 20, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Hey Kyle, allow me to clear up any misconceptions – there were plenty of old naked dudes. The media in SF has been playing up the police “crackdown” on the race, but I saw no such thing by my eyes.

Smurfs, yes! The first group we saw after exiting the subway was a group of blue-painted Smurfs. Must be a popular costume – they looked great. My next post is on the B2B race.

Nomadic ChickNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Some fantastic photos! You’ll be a successful itinerant – one month at a time, of course.
.-= Nomadic Chick´s last blog ..How To: Get Rid of Paper =-.

KeithNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Thanks! I definitely had some realizations while I was on this trip in respect to what I’m planning down the road. Invaluable timing really. I’ll write a post about this, but it needs to marinate a while longer.

JoAnnaNo Gravatar May 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Did you participate in Bay to Breakers? I had so many friends who did it this year … it looks like a lot of fun!
.-= JoAnna´s last blog ..Best Kept Travel Secrets Project Launch =-.

KeithNo Gravatar May 19, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Hi JoAnna – yes, I participated in Bay to Breakers and it was an amazing experience. I’m still dumbfounded at the number of people. More to come on this subject, but the photo above provides a good representation of the scale of the event.